It is important to find the right Consultant to meet the needs of your Practice. Unfortunately, there is not a one size fits all approach on how to run a successful Practice. PS2 will assess your Practice from a bird's-eye view and customize recommendations to help you meet your short-term and long-term goals.
- Employee Handbook Review
- Customer Service Training
- Sales and Lead Conversion Training
- Optimizing Patient Flow
- Process Improvement
- Growing Your Practice
- Staff Retention
- Setting Practice KPIs
- EMR Transition Project Management
- Financial Analysis, Vendor Analysis, Strategic Planning
PS2 wants to help Plastic Surgeons be independent and stay in Private Practice. We will help you navigate the process of opening your own Practice by providing a timeline, goals and meeting with you weekly to discuss your progress, best practices and to ensure no tasks are missed.Get Started
- Discuss Practice location and goals
- Competitor Analysis
- Discuss inventory needs and recommendations
- Review Practice space plan
- Review and make an opening timeline
- Meet and discuss over 100 pre-opening tasks and more
What price are you paying for your medical, surgical and office supplies? What about the capital equipment you need to purchase for your practice?
The PS2 team reviews everything you purchase for your practice to ensure you are paying the best price. And if you own your facility, we'll also review your contracts for elevator service, alarm systems and other basic services to Learn if there are additional ways to help you save.
We work with your medical/surgical distributor to help you access better pricing on the products you use every day, including sutures, gloves, needles and more. Through monthly purchase reporting that we receive from you and your distributor, we review your purchasing costs and make recommendations to receive better pricing, reducing your overhead.Get Started
Assistance with capital equipment purchasing
Assist with purchasing groups when possible
Make recommendations when purchasing office and medical supplies for your practice
A challenge for Practice Managers and Physicians is staff retention and recruiting. Having turnover is inevitable but recruiting take a significant amount of time from patient care.
An average job can get 250 applicants and only 10-15% of those will be interviewed. Does your Practice Manager have time to review 250 resumes?Get Started
Your PS2 Consultant will work with you through out the whole Recruiting process.
- Create a draft job description
- Assist with the creation of a compensation package
- Post position online
- Review applicants
- Complete a video interview
- Coordinate onsite interview
- Discuss candidates with the Practice
- Perform reference checks
- Assist with applicant negotiations
- Send offer letter and benefits package
- Send on-boarding information to Practice to complete
- Assist with new hire training plan
Request a Free Introductory Call
Partnering with PS² Practice Management, a company of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, can help you stay profitable and keep your independence. Schedule a call to discuss your customized consulting needs.